Thursday 12 February 2015

Adobe Illustrator-Light Bulb

This time we had to use illustrator to make a lightbulb :) heres the original photo:


Now I didn't necessarily finish because I got severely frustrated with Adobe Illustrator so I just stopped before I made myself upset. But as of right now this is what i've done;

Using the pen tool, I made outlines around everything, starting with the Edison screw and ending with the reflections of light (in my opinion the pen tool is a pain. I originally used shapes and merged them all together, but that one looked horrible and it also got deleted so I had to start over). Once I finished outlining I used the gradient and fill bucket tool to fill in the shapes and give the photo some color (when it came to the light reflections I removed the black outline once I was done). After that I just saved it as a png file and posted it here!

I didn't do a lot (unfortunately) but thats what I did! if anything was difficult, it was pretty much everything, Illustrator never works when I use it so I don't like using it...But it was kind of fun I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment