Thursday 19 September 2013

how my Profile Image represents...me! :D


I think this Profile picture represents me pretty well because I usually accept, and try new things with open arms, like how I am in the picture. Though, not only is this showing that I do this, I believe that opening your arms wide is a sign of freedom, you telling the world that you don't care what people think, and that you're free to express yourself in any way that you'd like! and I feel the need to do that, since I think the same way.
After a little bit of playing around, I think the blue gradient that I used in the picture fit pretty well, since I like the colour blue quite a lot. And finally the bright areas in the picture, and me adding some white around to give a glowing feeling, and it represents me in the way that I am very bright, and like making the best of every situation :)
Thats how I think this profile picture represents me!


1 comment: