Friday 12 June 2015

Some Random Blogpost- Awesome Tumblr Gifs

This year we were supposed to do Weekly Blog posts...You can see how much I kept up with that! :P (I forgot like all the time or kept putting them off I'm sorry) But as like some "Last" Blog post (not really, just since its the end of the school year) I'm going to post one more thing before the Summer vacation (if I see anything interesting i might post about it, haha.)
I just wanted to talk about two REALLY cool gifs on Tumblr that I found on a wonderful Blog by the name of Raiidens  (click to see their wonderful blog)
These Gifs are related to my favourite anime/manga; Tokyo Ghoul, I'm not in the mood to explain the storyline so just...like, click the Wikipedia link and read away, it has a lot of FEELS.

So the two Gifs are;



I havent Reblogged them yet (they're in my Queue) But the original posts are here and here)

I don't have too much to say about them, but i love how they took drawings from the manga and gave them life. Because you know when you're reading Manga its just kind of like still panels that don't move, so seeing them in movement is amazing.
The original manga shots are below; 



See? Compare these to the Gifs above. Pretty amazing right? how they turned these still images into moving "people."

Even though its not a lot to say about it, I hope you can tell what I feel towards these amazing Gifs and that you Check out Raiidens amazing blog. They really are amazing! :) (btw Tokyo Ghoul is also great you should check it out too, especially if you want to bawl your eyes out like omg)

No comments:

Post a Comment